Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

Really good! A class "A" job!

When I saw something that appeared to be a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy tribute, I cringed. But then I watched your toon, and was suprised by the quality of the work. I'm now going to watch your other submissions, and hope to see more from you soon.

Mr. Clean's Secret Mr. Clean's Secret

Clean-y goodness.

You burned the last guy for his spelling, so I'll try to keep THAT in mind...
This was a really clever animation. I laughed heartily at the end. As for the use of "fuck", it wasn't over the top. If a character in a Tarantino movie had this dream, it would have sounded the same. Maybe a few more "fuck"s thrown in for good measure. Well done!

Rated N for ninja Rated N for ninja

NINJA!

Wow.... what can I say? That was one of the best things I've seen on this site! Good work!

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

Congrats. A shitty toon based on a shitty movie.

Greetings, fanboys! I invite you to wipe Frank Miller's semen out of your pathetic excuse for facial hair before reading this. If you watched and enjoyed Sin City, then you are a clear waste of human life. I had the pleasure of going to this movie with my friend and fellow screen writer Gabrielle. Through this entire movie we watched in disbelief as someone got hit repeatedly by a speeding car and did not die and Bruce Willis got a bad role. To the maker of this animation, go home. You've comitted an atrocity. It's people like you that movies like Sin City, The Longest Yard, and Gigli are green lighted. This movie left me feeling ill, not because of the graphic violence (I can handle that) but because of the dialogue.

Kill Bill Short Kill Bill Short

THAT WAS GREAT

Oh man... I'm a huge fan of kill bill and i think that was one of the most clever "short" flash animations i've ever seen. I just about choked on my fresh stitches.

The Chadwicks: Episode 1 The Chadwicks: Episode 1

Holy plot holes Batman!

Spousal abuse, sexism and bad animation. It'd almost be a pathetic brand of funny if it wasn't so melodramatic. The only thing that made this cartoon a little less of a big fat defecation in the portal was the snappy 1950's styling. Also, the two men had the EXACT SAME CHIN and the use of The Sim's sound effects should be credited. If I wanted to see half assed crap animation, I'd go back to film school. BOOOOORING!

Lilium Lilium

I have only one issue with this...

The use of contractions just doesn't seem to fit the archaic style of this piece... they cheapen the dialogue. Other than that, the music and visuals were fantastic!

Schoolyard Samurai Schoolyard Samurai

Very well done!

I just came from watching both Kill Bill's... a very nice 4 1/2 hours of movie... and then I watched your little flick. Great art style, a good homage to martial arts movies. Keep up the good work!

Sonic Meets Chick Sonic Meets Chick

WTF???

The girl was well animated, but everything else sucked

Cajunspirit responds:

You let your love of sonic cloud your reviewing judgement

American Idle American Idle

Simon is my hero

Wow. That was incredibly funny, dude! A clever parody name, amusing take off of the personalities (fantastic job on Randy BTW, he talks JUST like that) and a combination of the Numa Numa Dance, the most inexplicable phenomena since the pet rock. You really captured Brolsma's facial movements well. This was a very well put together flash and I really enjoyed it. GOOD JOB.